Marine Fender/ Improved Super Arch Rubber Fender (TD-BPE)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Rubber fender
- 9 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Table
- Model NO.: TD-BPE
- Shape: Arch Type
- Type: Commercial Vessels
- Usage: Fishing, Trade, Protection
- Trademark: TIANDUN
- Specification: PIANC2002, ISO9001
- Material: Rubber
- Size: 150h-1000h
- Marine Parts: Fender, Bumper
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, SGS
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Due to high fraction coefficient between the surface of super arch rubber fender with the hull of the berthing vessels amounting to 0.8, this kind of rubber fenders often crack or destruct at the bottom, which is a shortage to this kind of rubber fenders. In order to reduce the friction factor, and act with less torsion to rubber fender when vessels are approaching and berthing, as well as prolong the service life of the rubber fender, steel frames with PE mosaic are fixed to the front of the rubber fenders. However, super arch rubber fenders are often abandoned due to the un-rebound deflection of the steel frame when the impaction acted locally. So this kind of rubber fender (excluding the combined type) is gradually eliminated from market before it is widely recognized by clients.
The working surface of the fourth generation super arch fender is adhered with the PE resin boards directly, of which the service life is prolonged dramatically. So it is welcomed by clients, and becomes the mainstream of designer's selection.
The characteristics of the improved super arch rubber fender
1. The friction coefficient is less than 0.2, which can reduced the torsion at the bottom of the fender by large margin, and can prolong the service life of the rubber fender.
2. The PE resin board can be restored easily.
3. The PE resin board can be designed as various colors, i. e. Blue, grey and nacarat etc., which can make the product with a beautiful outlook and obvious visibility, so it is very suitable to the marinas and other scene attracting quays.
4. The fender can be widely utilized on the wharves of both gravity and piled foundation with a DWT below 30, 000 (50, 000), shipyards, docks and shipborne fender system.