Super Cell Rubber Fender / Marine Fender (TD-A2000H)
|FOB Price:||US $500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Pieces/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TD-A2000H
- Size: H2000
- Marine Parts: Fender, bumper
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, CCS, SGS
- Specification: SGS. Lloyd′s, PIANC2002
- Material: Rubber
- Type: Inland and Coastal Boats
- Usage: Fishing, Trade, Ship Launching, Protection, Ship Docking
- Trademark: TIANDUN
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China
1. Material: EPDM, SBR, NR, etc;
2. Usage: Collision avoidance, protect shipboard
3. Shape: Cell Fender
4. Certificate: CE, SGS, BV, CCS, ISO9001
5. Warrantee: 10 years
1. On the basis that counterforce do not increase, if deflection distance augments by 13%, energy absorption will rise by 17% while counterforce energy absorption ratio (E/R· H) of each unit will go up by 15%.
2. Among stress rubber fender series, TD-A cell fender possesses relatively small inclination and stress change in performance.
3. UHMW-PE frontal pad is fixed in the front of frontal berthing to lower friction coefficient and reduce the shear force in berthing by large margin.
L Wide range of sizes
L High efficiency
L Good angular performance
L Modular design
L Well proven design
L PIANC tested and certified
1, E/R-H: 15percent more:
Effectiveness of the fender is designated by E/R· H.
The value of E/R-H of super cell rubber fender is 0.450 which is 15% higher than the 0.383 for the ordinary cell fender.
The combination of super cell fender and new grade of rubber fender helps to make designing more economical.
This super cell fender with the new grade of rubber can be a size smaller but perform as well as a size larger.
2, Wider dispersion of stress:
Super cell fender is improved over the ordinary cell fender at the buckling point and the shape of edge of the leg.
Its wider dispersion of stress has been corroborated by the FEM (Finite Element Method).
The wider dispersion of stress makes it possible to increase the design deflection from 47.5% to 52.5%, resulting in superior performance of the super cell fender, as well as being durable.
3, Well performing at angular berthing:
For selecting a fender system suitable for berthing of large vessels, angular performance is one of the most important factors to be considered.
|Rated deflection 52.5%||Maximum deflection 55%|
|Super high reaction force (P3)||2995||2645||3196||2799|
|Super high reaction force (P2)||2668||2348||2835||2486|
|High reaction force (P1)||2310||2040||2556||2155|
|Standard reaction force (P0)||1781||1564||1892||1656|
|Low reaction force (P01)||1425||1252||1510||1328|