Arch Rubber Fender / Marine Fender (TD-B)
|FOB Price:||US $300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Rubber fender
- 9 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Table
- Model NO.: TD-B
- Shape: Arch Type
- Type: Inland and Coastal Boats
- Usage: Ship Launching, Protection
- Trademark: TIANDUN
- Specification: SGS, BV, PIANC2002
- Material: Rubber
- Size: 150h-1000h
- Marine Parts: Fender, Bumper
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, SGS
- Transport Package: Export Packing
- Origin: Qingdao, China
2. Among compress fender series, arch rubber fender (TD-B) enjoys relatively high energy absorption per weight unit (consume rubber).
3. Excellent solidity of anchor is suitable to ship, wharf and docks, enjoying vast scope of application.
4. The disadvantage is that face pressure acted upon ship's side panels are too powerful. Thus, it is not applicable to ships with weak side panel intensity (e. G. Oil tanker).
5. The forehead (working face) of TD-BB fender is equipped with frontal frame and PE frontal pad, so as to reduce face pressure and play down its friction coefficient with boat deck, hence, greatly eases shear force in berthing.
6. Unevenness of ship side panel (small boat or with outshoots) may probably result in deformation and damage of TD-BB fender frontal frame in berthing. TD-BPE is just designed to ward off this situation by reducing friction coefficient and easing berthing shear force
1. High energy absorption and low reaction force;
2. Reasonable Structure and long usage life;
3. Arch Style Rubber Fender;
4. Used for protection;
5. Moulded Marine Fender.
The energy absorption per unit weight of which is only below that of the super cell rubber fenders, which is 3.5 times higher than that of the cylindrical type fenders, and 2.3 times higher than that of D type rubber fenders. Therefore, the super arch rubber fenders can be manufactured with less amount of raw material.
L Wide ranges of sizes and lengths
L Simple installation
L Rubber-faced design
L Tough and reliable design
L PIANC tested and certified
Good anchor performance, Suitable to jetty, quay and dock widely.
1. High energy absorption and low reaction force:
In the design of the V-type marine fender the ratio of Energy Absorption(E)to the product of Rezction Force(R)and Height of Fender(H)is significant. The super Arch Fender has higher E/R-H ratio than the three types of conventional V type fenders manufacture.
2. High Durability:
The shape of the super Arch Fender has been determined using Finite Element Method(FEM) design analysis. Internal stresses are dispersed throughout the fender body thereby preventing stress concentrations during compression of the fender. Model testing and FEM analyses is have confirmed the higher durability of this fender design.